Made In Brisbane For Queenslanders
IMMEDIATE PICKUP AVAILABLE (No Shipping)
- Orders purchased for shipping will be contacted and refunded
Corner of Jane Street and Montague Road WEST END
80% Ethanol, Moisturiser, Pure Water.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
Antibacterial hand sanitiser suitable for use in medical and health services. Hand pump cap not included*. Clear liquid, low residue hand sanitiser that dries quickly and contains moisturisers to leave your hands feeling soft. Gel hand sanitisers include polymers to thicken the product, this leaves your hands sticky and more likely to pickup dirt. For that reason our low residue liquid is recommended and used by many hospitals and medical facilities in SEQLD.
- Hospital grade antibacterial hand sanitiser that kills 99.99% of germs fast
- Non sticky and air dries quickly so you don't need to wash, rinse or dry your hands
- Contains moisturisers to help leave your hands feeling soft
- CAUTION For external use only
- Do not swallow
- Avoid eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use
- Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin
- Keep out of Reach of Children
- Apply small amount to the palm.
- Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips.
- Allow hands to air dry.
* N.B. We do not carry stock of pumps for the sanitiser, and they come in 600mL bottles with a screw cap. They are therefore ideal for refills of pumps or spray sanitiser.